Created on the south wall of the front building of the FWD Seagrave corporation. It is 28' x 60'.
This mural was created to record the history and achievement of a company credited with making the first functional FWD vehicle. Featured in the mural are images of the original founders and inventors, William Besserdich and Otto Zachow. Symbolically represented as statues on pedestals are the two main innovators - the present-day managers of the FWD Seagrave corporation.
Three groundbreaking vehicles are featured in this mural: a 1936 FWD pumper, a 1926 Seagrave classic pumper, and the model B used by the military during WWI.